Private GP COnsultations
At Holywood Private Clinic, we are dedicated to offering our patients a caring and accessible service that fits around their schedule.
Women's Health & Menopause Services
We offer a full range of Women’s Health Services and have a stand alone Menopause service that can address a range of issues that can arise during this difficult time.
We offer a wide range of speciliaty care including Psychiarty, Chronic Pain, Joint Injections and Minor Surgery
Health and Wellness Checks
There’s nothing more important that your health, that’s why we have created a variety of packages to give you the full picture on your health and how to improve it.
Why Choose Holywood Private Clinic?
Situated in the wonderful setting of The Spa at The Culloden in Holywood, Northern Ireland, we are fortunate to be able to provide a range of GP, Minor Surgery and Advanced Cosmetic services in a beautiful location.
We understand now more than ever, our incredible NHS service is stretched. This can often mean people putting their health issues from ingrown toe-nails to changing moles on the backburner. It is our belief that by making private healthcare seamless and accessible, we can help you make your health a priority this year.
Private GP Appointments
Fed up waiting on hold for your GP practiice or having to call back every morning for an appointment weeks away? We have appotinments available to fit around your schedule. Our highly trained GP’s deliver the highest quality care, taking the time to listen to you and address any issues you may have.
At Holywood Private Clinic NI we are pleased to offer Private GP appointments including:
- GP Telephone/Video consult
- GP Face to Face Consult (20mins)
- GP Home Visit (approx 5 mile radius)
- Health Assessments
- HGV/Taxi/Driving Medicals
- Minor surgery
- Joint injections
- Ear Irrigation/Syringing
- Blood tests/Urine /ECG’s
A DEDICATED MENOPAUSE and Women’s Health CLINIC IN COUNTY DOWN
Here at Holywood Private Clinic we understand how much a clinic dedicated to Menopause and Women’s Health is needed within our communities. Waiting lists are at an all time high and we wanted to develop a service to address the needs for women in our society. Our clinic is woman led and offers a wide range of services.
- Our Contraception Advice Clinic can offer a range of services including prescriptions, removal and insertion of Nexplanon implant or Depo Provera injection. Discussion of coils and onward referral can also be arranged.
- Early Pregnancy Testing, pregnancy advice and onward obstetric referral
- Pelvic examination, cervical smear and HPV testing with a result returned within 3 weeks
- Breast examination and referral for Mammography or ultrasound
- Examination & advice for many gynaecological issues including menstrual problems and pre-menstrual syndrome.
- Menopause package where we have lots of different treatments available for you. We understand that everyone experiences menopause differently and therefore treatment needs are varied from person to person.