Our highly skilled team regularly perform minor surgical lists in NHS GP practices. Dr Simon Beatty brings vast experience with his background in General Surgery (Member of Royal College of Surgeons) while Dr Mottram brings the experience of 3 years Skin Cancer Surgery in Australia and now over 5 years experience in Electrosurgery and multiple types of Laser treatments. This enables our team at Holywood Private Clinic to offer an extensive and ever growing list of surgical treatments tailored to each individual.
- Please arrive 15 mins earlier for any minor surgery appointment. This will allow time for assessment and for topical or local anaesthetic to be administered.
- Please also complete the online medical & COVID questionnaires e-mailed to you at time of booking.
MINOR SURGERY PERFORMED
- Skin Tag removal = (cryotherapy, surgical removal, electrosurgery)
- Warts & Verrucas = (prescription medication, cryotherapy, surgical removal, electrosurgery)
- Mole Biopsy/Surgical Removal = (numbing injection, simple excision, sutures to close wound, dressing applied, sample to lab,+ review)
- Cyst/Lump Surgical Removal = (numbing injection, simple excision, sutures to close wound, dressing applied, sample to lab, + review)
- Facial Thread Veins = (Laser/IPL/Electrosurgery)
- Leg Thread Veins = (microsclerotherapy injections/Electrosurgery/Laser)
- Ear Wax Removal = (Syringing/Irrigation after using olive oil at home)
- Ingrowing Toenails = (anaesthetic injection to numb the toe, painless removal of troublesome wedge, +/- phenol to nail bed, dressing applied)
- Cautery for minor nose bleeds = (anaesthetic packing applied to nose, silver nitrate stick used for cautery, prescription ointment for 10 days after)