Our highly skilled team regularly perform minor surgical lists in NHS GP practices. Dr Simon Beatty brings vast experience with his background in General Surgery (Member of Royal College of Surgeons). This enables our team at Holywood Private Clinic to offer an extensive and ever growing list of surgical treatments tailored to each individual.
- A minor surgery first assessment is essential for the doctor to conduct a physical examination of the area needing excised. This will allow the doctor to diagnose the exact issue and ensure it is appropriate for excision.
- It is often possible to book in as early the following week for surgery.
- Please also complete the online medical & COVID questionnaires e-mailed to you at time of booking.
MINOR SURGERY PERFORMED
- Skin Tag removal = (cryotherapy, surgical removal, electrosurgery)
- Warts & Verrucas = (prescription medication, cryotherapy, surgical removal, electrosurgery)
- Mole Biopsy/Surgical Removal = (numbing injection, simple excision, sutures to close wound, dressing applied, sample to lab,+ review)
- Cyst/Lump Surgical Removal = (numbing injection, simple excision, sutures to close wound, dressing applied, sample to lab, + review)